A various array of forms and permits are processed through the departments within the Town of Westfield. A form or permit must be submitted with the corresponding fees (if applicable) and paperwork to the respective office for consideration.

  • Engineering Forms & Permits - Forms and permits including petition for paving, petition for installation of curbing, sidewalk replacement application and tree removal permit.
  • Health Department Forms - Forms including application for certified copies of marriage, birth and death certificates, application to remove exterior paint, annual food license application, temporary food vendor application and swimming pool plan/review.
  • Police Alarm Registration Form - Form for registering a residential or commercial alarm systems.
  • Recreation Department Registration Forms - Registration for sports and enrichment programs offered through the Recreation Department.
  • Town Clerk Permit & Licenses - Permits and licenses including Amusement Device License, Auction/Auctioneers License, Billiard Parlor License, Dog & Cat Licensing, Florist License, Kennel License, Limousine License, Liquor License Transfer, Open Air Lot License, Peddler's License, Public Performance License, Raffles License, Sidewalk Cafe License, Special Bingo License, Special Sales License, Taxicab Driver License and Theatre License.
425 East Broad Street - Westfield, New Jersey 07090 - 908.789.4040