- Metered Parking
For your convenience, there is 15-minutes of free parking with the push of a button at all on-street meters. Metered parking is available for up to two-hours on street, nine-hours on-street, pay station parking is available in four-hours in parking lots and nine-hours in parking lots. Every numbered space is uniquely numbered allowing customers to pay for parking from any pay station in town.
Parking Meter Enforcement
Parking meter enforcement is from 10 am to 6 pm. Monday through Saturday with the exception of the 12-hour Lots Number 3 and Number 6. The parking enforcement hours of Lots Number 3 and Watterson Street (Lot Number 6) are from 6 am to 6 pm. Please be advised that meter feeding exceeding the maximum posted limit is prohibited at all meters and pay stations.
Our new multi-space parking pay stations accept payment by:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Phone App
- Smart Cards
Parking meters accept payment by coin, smart cards, and tokens. Each $1 token provides two-hours of parking. No change is given at any pay station. Refillable parking smart cards may be purchased from $20 to $250 at the Office of Parking Services, 425 E Broad Street.
Parking Smart Card
You may recharge your parking smart card at designated pay stations with $5, $10, or $20 denominations. Visitors may park up to four hours (10 am to 6 pm) at the following multi-space pay stations:
- Lot Number 1 (Between Elm Street and Prospect Street)
- Lot Number 2 (N Side Train Station)
- Lot Number 4 (Behind Baron's off Elm Street or Mountain Avenue)
- Lot Number 5 (Behind Rialto Theater off Central Avenue or Elmer Street)
- Lot Number 7 (across from Post Office off Central Avenue or N Avenue W)
Visitors may park up to nine hours (10 am to 6 pm) at the following locations:
- Lot Number 4 (Behind Baron's Drugs off Elm St. or Mountain Avenue) in yellow numbers
- Orchard Street, upper Elm Street, and Ferris Place
Visitors may park up to 12 hours at the following multi-space pay stations:
- Lot Number 3 (South Avenue Train Station) (6 am to 6 pm)
- Watterson Street (6 am to 6 pm)