Permit parking spots are available to resident commuters, business owners, and employees.
Commuter Permit Parking
- Southside Train Station (Lot Number 3, 5 am to 10 am, Monday through Friday) - $696 annually and $420 semiannually
- Watterson Street (Lot Number 6, 5 am to 10 am, Monday through Friday) - $420 annually and $210 semi-annually
- Prorated rates based on month purchased
- The waiting list for permits. Contact Office of Parking Services at 789-4044 for details
Employee Permit Parking
- North and Central Avenues (Lot Number 8, 9 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday) and orange bagged meters on Orchard Street, Ferris Place, and Elm Street (9 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday) - $600 annually and $300 semi-annually.
- Any employee has the option to park in any employee designated location on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prorated rates based on month purchased.
- The waiting list for permits. Contact Office of Parking Services at 789-4044 for details.
Residential Parking Permits
- Certain Westfield streets are designated as "Residential Permit Parking Zones".These streets are marked with signs that restrict general parking. Residents who do not have off-street parking must display special permits to park their cars on these streets. There is a $10 annual fee (January through December).
- Nite Owl permits (downtown overnight parking) from 4:30 pm to 9 am. Monday through Saturday in Lot 4. Monday through Friday 4:30 pm to 9 am and Saturday in Lot 8. Sunday all-day free in both lots. Permits are $120 annually.
Daily Parking Permits
Daily parking permits are available on a first-come-first-serve basis in Lot Number 3 for $5 per day. The parking services officer arrives at 6:30 am and leaves when the available daily permits are sold.